We all love to eat and we all have favorite dishes.
One of my favorite is the chicken sopas. I'll share to you how to cook my very own homemade chicken sopas.
• 2 pcs large cuts of chicken breasts
• 1 can of Vienna sausage, sliced
• Garlic, sliced
• Onions, sliced
• Celery, sliced
• Carrots, julienne
• Cabbage, julienne
• 1 small can evaporated milk
• 250 grams of penne
• 1 chicken knorr cube, dissolved in water.
• Salt and pepper
1. Boil chicken breasts with at least 4 cups of water. Wait until chicken is cooked. Don't drain the water, just get the chicken. Set aside the chicken broth.
2. Cut the chicken into cubes or into strips. Set aside.
3. On a separate pot, boil the penne. You can use any pasta that you like. Once cooked, drain the water. Lather the penne with butter. Set aside.
4. On a separate casserole, put a little bit of cooking oil. Sauté garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add the chicken and Vienna sausage. Pour the chicken broth you set aside with the dissolved chicken knorr cube. Cover and boil.
5. Add penne and continue cooking. Add cabbage. Pour milk. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
You can experiment with your chicken sopas. You can add chicken liver and gizzards, even strips of bacon.
Delicious for merienda and you can make it as your viand.