Filipinos love fish. They would always want fish for meals. This is not only because fish meat itself tastes good but because Filipinos have different unique ways of making it delicious- from pan to plate.
Throughout the years, Sarciadong isda, simply fish with sauce, has been a favorite viand during meals. It is not only a delightful dish but also a nutritious food good for everyone in the family. Its luscious saucy taste makes it known for Filipinos everywhere in the country.
Turn your ordinary fish meat into a more delectably special fish dish! Follow the steps below on how to make Sarciadong isda.
• 2 lbs Tilapia, cleaned
• 3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, diced
• 3 pieces medium-sized onions, diced
• 1 3/4 cups water
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup green onions, chopped (optional)
• 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
• 3 pieces raw eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Watch the cooking video:
1. Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
2. Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
3. Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
4. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
5. Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
6. Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
8. Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
9. Simmer for another 2 minutes then transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!