I am not fond of eating vegetables but I really appreciate this recipe. Eggplant Omelet is one of the Pinoy recipes that do not require a big budget of money, effort and time. This recipe is perfect for those who are learning to cook.
Try this vegetable recipe.
§ 4 pieces Chinese eggplant
§ 2 pieces raw eggs
§ 1 tsp salt
§ 4 tbsp cooking oil
1. Grill the eggplant until the color of skin turns almost black
2. Let the eggplant cool for a while then peel off the skin. Set aside.
3. Crack the eggs and place in a bowl
4. Add salt and beat
5. Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
6. Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture
7. Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil
8. Fry the eggplant (that was dipped in the beaten mixture). Makes sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take you about 3 to 4 minutes per side on medium heat.
Enjoy your Eggplant Omelet!
tigabaluarte.blogspot.com (for the photos)
Profile of the Author
Dianne Elisa Monte Manalastas
LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY