I haven’t really tasted this recipe yet but I think it tastes good. I just discovered this recipe through the internet and I just had the thought of sharing it to you guys.
This recipe is a ground pork and green bean dish cooked in coconut milk. According to the information that I got, this one is a little bit of spicy just like Bicol Express.
Here’s the recipe for this. You might wanna try it out.
§ 1 lb green beans (Baguio beans), chopped (about 3/4 inches)
§ 1/2 lb ground pork
§ 1 1/2 tablespoons shrimp paste
§ 2 cups coconut milk
§ 3 cloves garlic, crushed
§ 1 medium onion, minced
§ 2 tablespoons cooking oil
§ 3 pieces chili, chopped (optional)
§ 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Sauté garlic and onion
3. Add pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until color turns medium brown
4. Put-in ground black pepper, shrimp paste, and chili. Stir.
5. Pour-in coconut milk. Let boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add the green beans. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes while stirring gradually.
7. Turn off heat. Serve with white rice.
8. Share and enjoy!
Profile of the Author
Dianne Elisa Monte Manalastas
LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY