Our foreign brothers and sisters are also liking and loving our country, Philippines.
One of them is a retired German, named Joachim Gralla, who proudly shares his reasons why he likes the Philippines dearly.
Here’s a list of his reasons why:
Therefore I like the Philippines
by Joachim Gralla
- The Filipinos think first with his feeling/heart and second with his brain.
- The Nature is wonderful and mostly not touched, mainly the mountains and the rivers.
- It’s always summer in the Philippines.
- The people have much freedom for his doing, not the same as in other countries where all is fixed by law – this makes the people independent.
- Every person accepts the outlook of the other person, don’t care the conventions.
- The current of the Philippines is solid and favorable for foreigners.
- The children are very kind and like very much to go to school to learn.
- The Philippines is a peaceful country, ‘cause the Philippines never begin a war or make a threat against other countries.
Disclaimer: The photos do not necessarily represent Joachim Gralla.
Philippines-Germany Flags from www.crossed-flag-pins.com
Miniloc Island Resort photo from www.weekendhaven.com